Victory Moves Schatz Back on Top
FARMER CITY, Ill. (April 25, 2012) There were nearly a half-dozen drivers within striking distance of the lead eight laps into the World of Outlaws feature at Farmer City Raceway on Wednesday.
As the competitors banged wheels and narrowly negotiated lapped traffic, the packed stands took advantage of the first World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series event at the high-banked, quarter-mile oval since 2003. Read more
WORLD OF OUTLAWS SPRINT CAR SERIES CHAMPIONS JOIN
FEED THE CHILDREN PRELUDE TO THE DREAM LINEUP
ROSSBURG, Ohio (April 21, 2012) – The concrete wall ringing the dirt around the topside of Tony Stewart’s historic Eldora Speedway has intimidated just about every driver who has ever turned laps at the nationally acclaimed half-mile clay oval.
Two drivers who have plenty of respect for those walls are World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series champions Steve Kinser and Donny Schatz, and they are the two most recent additions to the driver lineup for the June 6 Prelude to the Dream. Read more
- Weekend Preview: Silver Dollar and Stockton Up Next for Schatz March 15, 2019
- Schatz Scores Lucky Win No. 13 at Vegas March 1, 2019
- Schatz is Ready to Double Down at Las Vegas Doubleheader February 27, 2019
- Schatz passes 40 cars in feature action at Volusia’s DIRTcar Nationals February 15, 2019
- Donny Schatz set to embark on 23rd World of Outlaws season February 8, 2019